The instruction schedule is in place at eQuinelle Golf Club for men and women getting into golf and getting ready for the new season.
For beginners and high-handicapper, the Get Golf Ready program is an ideal way to ease into the new year. It’s a series of five weekly lessons with eQuinelle’s PGA of Canada teaching professional.
Students discover the fundamentals of the golf swing in a relaxed and comfortable environment. Players develop confidence in their golfing ability through the Get Golf Ready program as they realize how much fun there can be had playing the sport. Men and women can sign up individually or bring a friend. The five sessions require a minimum of three people and the fee is $189.
Here’s eQuinelle’s Get Golf Ready schedule:
- 5-5:45 p.m. Mondays April 9 – May 7
- 6-6:45 p.m. Mondays April 9 – May 7
- 5-5:45 p.m. Tuesdays April 10 – May 8
- 6-6:45 p.m. Tuesdays April 10 – May 8
- 5-5:45 p.m. Mondays May 14 – June 11
- 6-6:45 p.m. Mondays May 14 – June 11
- 5-5:45 p.m. Tuesdays May 15 – June 12
- 6-6:45 p.m. Tuesdays May 15 – June 12
Women golfers of all playing calibres are invited to relax and learn how to chip or pitch it close during eQuinelle Golf Club’s Wine, Women and Wedges clinics.
A PGA of Canada professional will step up and demystify the game of golf. This clinic will help players start the season off on the right side of the fairway. Maximum 10 people per group and the fee is $20 plus tax.
Here is eQuinelle’s Wine, Women and Wedges schedule
- 3–4 p.m. Sunday, April 22
- 4–5 p.m. Sunday, April 22
- 3–4 p.m. Saturday, May 26
- 4–5 p.m. Saturday, May 26
eQuinelle is also offering Demystify Golf get-togethers for those folks who can get frustrated with the game. The PGA of Canada professional will show the class how to consistently have fun on the course. Maximum of 10 people per group and the fee is $15 plus tax.
Here is the Demystify Golf schedule
- 3–4 p.m. Sunday, April 29
- 4–5 p.m. Sunday, April 29
- 3–4 p.m. Saturday, June 2
- 4–5 p.m. Saturday, June 2
For more details and to register, contact Katharine Usher-Vollett, director of golf and operations, at 613.258.2105 ex. 202 or e-mail email@example.com.